September 24, 2012

24TH BIRTHDAY WEEK

I turned 24 this past Wednesday.
We went to Momofuku's Noodle Bar and had some amazing pork & brisket buns with some yummy japanese ramen!
My friend is a teacher and she asked her kids to write me birthday letters filled with advices. So adorable. I love it.
For desert we went to a Japanese tea house, Cha-An. There black sesame creme brulee.. SO GOOD. No photo.. I devoured mine. There teas were just as excellent. So smooth and aromatic
Over the weekend my friends and I went to Smorgasburg | Brooklyn Flea Food Festival. We kinda went a little late but luckily we missed all the lines :) Then did a little eye shopping, popped over to Beacon's Closet and was gifted this little top. 
This past week was awesome. I am truly blessed with great family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment