December 29, 2011

2012 RESOLUTIONS

1. Read two books a month
I spend about 2.5 hours commuting (round trip) everyday. That gives me so much time to read! Usually I just sit on the train and do some people watching..so instead of being creepy i shall start putting my eyes on the pages.
2. Run a marathon
or learn to run a long distance. build stamina!
3. save my money
I've been trying to get my friends to do this with me..my idea was to not shop for 60 days.. it seemed doable but everyone rejected me. I guess I can do it myself...but i want some accountability! Nonetheless, must save money! would be easier if I didn't have a credit card debt.
4. Stop eating junk food
I have a sick habit.
5. Sleep earlier
My body needs 8 hours. I give it about 5-6.
6. Drink more water
-cleaner skin, flushes out toxins, and its so good for you.
7. Keep my room clean
At the end of the week my clothes are all piled up on my chair. No more.
8. Knit through all seasons
I stop as soon as spring hits. Summer the needles are lost.
9. Walk my dog everyday
I know I know..I'm horrible.
10. Love myselfI need to be nicer to myself and be the confident strong woman.

I wanted to do 12 but I really can't think of anything.
Today's my last day at jcrew. I am incredibly sad...I'll miss the discounts. oh the discounts. and of course the new friends I made. I really want to keep in touch with a few of them...I'm so bad at that...maybe I should add that to the list!
But...I finally have my weekends free!

No comments:

Post a Comment